David M. Wallman
The founder of the firm, David M. Wallman, offers more than four decades of legal knowledge and experience to each client. This includes both state and federal court trials and appeals. He was a law clerk to the Honorable Jay E. Rubinow, Judge of the Connecticut Superior Court and Probate Court Administrator, 1970-1971, and a Pretrial Special Master, Connecticut Superior Court, 1995.
- Appellate Practice in State and Federal Courts
- Bad Faith Insurance Claims
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Arbitration
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Torts
- Divorce Law
- Family Law
- Unfair Trade Practices
- Connecticut, 1970
- S. District Court, District of Connecticut, 1972
- S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit, 1975
- University of Pennsylvania B.A.
- University of Connecticut, J.D.
- Stamford Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
Honors & Awards
- Top Rated Lawyer in Litigation, Martindale Hubbell
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum